Scanning and capturing complex geometrics for reconstructing work.
COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD)
– Sea State Generation
– Seakeeping and maneuverability
– Prediction/Optimization of propulsion effects
– Fluid resistance analysis on hull
– Hull Slamming
– Vessel Wind Loading/Dispersion
FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA)
Conduct structural static stress assessment on full-scale structures with first-principle engineering theories, ensuring the creation of safe and optimum designs that meet recognized marine rules, requirements, criteria, and regulations.
MODEL TANK TEST
– Ship Resistance and Sea-keeping
– Unsteady Motion o Ships an Floating Bodies
– Propulsion Test
– Manoeuvring Simulation
– Wave Impact and Slamming Studies
We'd love to hear from you.
Please do not hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries.